Historical Maps of Plymouth County
Journey back in time with 445 historical maps of Plymouth County, dating from 1885 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Plymouth County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Plymouth County maps (445)
- 1885 Map of Abington1885 (1885 print)Abington MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1885 Map of Duxbury1885 (1885 print)Duxbury MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1885 Map of Middleboro1885 (1885 print)Middleboro MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1885 Map of New Bedford1885 (1885 print)New Bedford MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1885 Map of Taunton1885 (1885 print)Taunton MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1886 Map of Dedham1886 (1886 print)Dedham MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1886 Map of Falmouth1886 (1886 print)Falmouth MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1886 Map of Plymouth1886 (1886 print)Plymouth MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1888 Map of Abington1888 (1888 print)Abington MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1888 Map of Duxbury1888 (1888 print)Duxbury MapPlymouth County, MAScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Plymouth County
- Middlesex County Historical Maps
- Worcester County Historical Maps
- Essex County Historical Maps
- Suffolk County Historical Maps
- Norfolk County Historical Maps
- Bristol County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Plymouth County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Plymouth County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Plymouth County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Plymouth County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Plymouth County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Plymouth County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 445 maps available specifically for Plymouth County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Plymouth County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Plymouth County in your collection?
The oldest map of Plymouth County in our collection is from 1885.
How can I download or print a map of Plymouth County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.