Historical Maps of Worcester County
Journey back in time with 717 historical maps of Worcester County, dating from 1885 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Worcester County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Worcester County maps (717)
- 1885 Map of Worcester1885 (1885 print)Worcester MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1886 Map of Blackstone1886 (1886 print)Blackstone MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1886 Map of Framingham1886 (1886 print)Framingham MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1886 Map of Worcester1886 (1886 print)Worcester MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1887 Map of Barre1887 (1887 print)Barre MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1887 Map of Belchertown1887 (1887 print)Belchertown MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1887 Map of Brookfield1887 (1887 print)Brookfield MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1887 Map of Fitchburg1887 (1887 print)Fitchburg MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1887 Map of Franklin1887 (1887 print)Franklin MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
- 1887 Map of Marlboro1887 (1887 print)Marlboro MapWorcester County, MAScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Worcester County
- Middlesex County Historical Maps
- Essex County Historical Maps
- Suffolk County Historical Maps
- Norfolk County Historical Maps
- Bristol County Historical Maps
- Plymouth County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Worcester County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Worcester County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Worcester County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Worcester County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Worcester County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Worcester County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 717 maps available specifically for Worcester County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Worcester County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Worcester County in your collection?
The oldest map of Worcester County in our collection is from 1885.
How can I download or print a map of Worcester County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.