Historical Maps of Flagstaff
Journey back in time with 31 historical maps of Flagstaff, dating from 1886 to present day. Explore and discover the history of Flagstaff through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Dive deeper into each map with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Every map in our collection is also available for purchase as a framed or unframed museum-quality print for those interested interested in bringing a part of history into their home. Begin your historical adventure now!
- 1886 Map of San Francisco Mtns1886 San Francisco Mtns MapCoconino County, AZ1886 print1:250000 scale
- 1891 Map of San Francisco Mtns1891 San Francisco Mtns MapCoconino County, AZ1891 print1:250000 scale
- 1894 Map of San Francisco Mtns1894 San Francisco Mtns MapCoconino County, AZ1894 print1:250000 scale
- 1894 Map of San Francisco Mtns, 1900 Print1894 San Francisco Mtns MapCoconino County, AZ1900 print1:250000 scale
- 1894 Map of San Francisco Mtns, 1905 Print1894 San Francisco Mtns MapCoconino County, AZ1905 print1:250000 scale
- 1894 Map of San Francisco Mtns, 1909 Print1894 San Francisco Mtns MapCoconino County, AZ1909 print1:250000 scale
- 1894 Map of San Francisco Mtns, 1911 Print1894 San Francisco Mtns MapCoconino County, AZ1911 print1:250000 scale
- 1899 Map of San Francisco Mtns, 1922 Print1899 San Francisco Mtns MapCoconino County, AZ1922 print1:250000 scale
- 1908 Map of Flagstaff, 1960 Print1908 Flagstaff MapFlagstaff, AZ1960 print1:125000 scale
- 1912 Map of Flagstaff1912 Flagstaff MapFlagstaff, AZ1912 print1:125000 scale
Top cities related to Flagstaff
Top counties related to Flagstaff
Frequently asked questions about Flagstaff historical maps
Can I purchase a physical print of a historical map of Flagstaff?
Yes! Every map in our collection can be purchased as a museum-quality print that we meticulously lay out by hand to ensure the highest quality final product. We offer a variety of sizes and prints can be either framed or unframed. Explore purchase options by clicking the "Buy Print" button on any map page.
Why are historical maps of Flagstaff important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Flagstaff offer a unique perspective on an area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, geneologists, historians, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Flagstaff?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Flagstaff's past. We'll soon begin to offer historical aerial images as well.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Flagstaff?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 31 maps available specifically for Flagstaff. You can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need, or browse our collection by city, county, and state.
How can I contribute a historical map of Flagstaff that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Flagstaff in your collection?
The oldest map of Flagstaff in our collection is from 1886.
How can I download a map of Flagstaff?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use.