Historical Maps of Allen County
Journey back in time with 137 historical maps of Allen County, dating from 1935 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Allen County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Allen County maps (137)
- 1935 Map of Beaver1935 (1935 print)Beaver MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1935 Map of Gaytine1935 (1935 print)Gaytine MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1935 Map of Longville1935 (1935 print)Longville MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1935 Map of Mittie1935 (1935 print)Mittie MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1935 Map of Oakdale1935 (1935 print)Oakdale MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1935 Map of Pawnee1935 (1935 print)Pawnee MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1942 Map of Oakdale, 1964 Print1942 (1964 print)Oakdale MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:62500
- 1947 Map of Basile1947 (1947 print)Basile MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1947 Map of Bond1947 (1947 print)Bond MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1947 Map of Edna1947 (1947 print)Edna MapAllen County, LAScale: 1:31680
Top counties near Allen County
- East Baton Rouge County Historical Maps
- Jefferson County Historical Maps
- Orleans County Historical Maps
- St. Tammany County Historical Maps
- Lafayette County Historical Maps
- Caddo County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Allen County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Allen County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Allen County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Allen County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Allen County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Allen County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 137 maps available specifically for Allen County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Allen County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Allen County in your collection?
The oldest map of Allen County in our collection is from 1935.
How can I download or print a map of Allen County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.