Historical Maps of York County
Journey back in time with 313 historical maps of York County, dating from 1891 to present day. Experience the captivating history of York County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
York County maps (313)
- 1891 Map of Berwick1891 (1891 print)Berwick MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
- 1891 Map of Biddeford1891 (1891 print)Biddeford MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
- 1891 Map of Buxton1891 (1891 print)Buxton MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
- 1891 Map of Kennebunk1891 (1891 print)Kennebunk MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
- 1891 Map of Newfield1891 (1891 print)Newfield MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
- 1891 Map of Portland1891 (1891 print)Portland MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
- 1892 Map of Buxton, 1913 Print1892 (1913 print)Buxton MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
- 1892 Map of Buxton, 1925 Print1892 (1925 print)Buxton MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
- 1892 Map of Buxton, 1933 Print1892 (1933 print)Buxton MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
- 1892 Map of Buxton, 1940 Print1892 (1940 print)Buxton MapYork County, MEScale: 1:62500
Top counties near York County
- Cumberland County Historical Maps
- Penobscot County Historical Maps
- Kennebec County Historical Maps
- Androscoggin County Historical Maps
- Aroostook County Historical Maps
- Oxford County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about York County historical maps
Why are historical maps of York County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of York County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for York County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into York County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of York County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 313 maps available specifically for York County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of York County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of York County in your collection?
The oldest map of York County in our collection is from 1891.
How can I download or print a map of York County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.