Historical Maps of Cape May County
Journey back in time with 199 historical maps of Cape May County, dating from 1884 to present day. Explore and discover the history of Cape May County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Dive deeper into each map with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Every map in our collection is also available for purchase as a framed or unframed museum-quality print for those interested interested in bringing a part of history into their home. Begin your historical adventure now!
- 1884 Map of Sea Isle1884 Sea Isle MapCape May County, NJ1884 print1:62500 scale
- 1887 Map of Atlantic City1887 Atlantic City MapCape May County, NJ1887 print1:62500 scale
- 1888 Map of Cape May1888 Cape May MapCape May, NJ1888 print1:62500 scale
- 1888 Map of Dennisville1888 Dennisville MapDennisville, NJ1888 print1:62500 scale
- 1888 Map of Sea Isle1888 Sea Isle MapCape May County, NJ1888 print1:62500 scale
- 1890 Map of Great Egg Harbor1890 Great Egg Harbor MapCape May County, NJ1890 print1:62500 scale
- 1890 Map of Maurice Cove1890 Maurice Cove MapCape May County, NJ1890 print1:62500 scale
- 1890 Map of Tuckahoe1890 Tuckahoe MapTuckahoe, NJ1890 print1:62500 scale
- 1891 Map of Maurice Cove1891 Maurice Cove MapCape May County, NJ1891 print1:62500 scale
- 1891 Map of Maurice Cove, 1900 Print1891 Maurice Cove MapCape May County, NJ1900 print1:62500 scale
Top cities related to Cape May County
Top counties related to Cape May County
Frequently asked questions about Cape May County historical maps
Can I purchase a physical print of a historical map of Cape May County?
Yes! Every map in our collection can be purchased as a museum-quality print that we meticulously lay out by hand to ensure the highest quality final product. We offer a variety of sizes and prints can be either framed or unframed. Explore purchase options by clicking the "Buy Print" button on any map page.
Why are historical maps of Cape May County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Cape May County offer a unique perspective on an area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, geneologists, historians, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Cape May County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Cape May County's past. We'll soon begin to offer historical aerial images as well.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Cape May County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 199 maps available specifically for Cape May County. You can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need, or browse our collection by city, county, and state.
How can I contribute a historical map of Cape May County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Cape May County in your collection?
The oldest map of Cape May County in our collection is from 1884.
How can I download a map of Cape May County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use.