Historical Maps of Cabell County
Journey back in time with 102 historical maps of Cabell County, dating from 1892 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Cabell County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Cabell County maps (102)
- 1892 Map of Huntington, 1895 Print1892 (1895 print)Huntington MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:125000
- 1898 Map of Huntington1898 (1898 print)Huntington MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:125000
- 1898 Map of Huntington, 1903 Print1898 (1903 print)Huntington MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:125000
- 1898 Map of Huntington, 1908 Print1898 (1908 print)Huntington MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:125000
- 1901 Map of Ceredo, 1953 Print1901 (1953 print)Ceredo MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:62500
- 1901 Map of Ceredo, 1961 Print1901 (1961 print)Ceredo MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:62500
- 1901 Map of Guyandot, 1953 Print1901 (1953 print)Guyandot MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:62500
- 1902 Map of Guyandot1902 (1902 print)Guyandot MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:62500
- 1902 Map of Guyandot, 1910 Print1902 (1910 print)Guyandot MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:62500
- 1902 Map of Guyandot, 1923 Print1902 (1923 print)Guyandot MapCabell County, WVScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Cabell County
- Kanawha County Historical Maps
- Berkeley County Historical Maps
- Monongalia County Historical Maps
- Wood County Historical Maps
- Raleigh County Historical Maps
- Harrison County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Cabell County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Cabell County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Cabell County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Cabell County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Cabell County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Cabell County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 102 maps available specifically for Cabell County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Cabell County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Cabell County in your collection?
The oldest map of Cabell County in our collection is from 1892.
How can I download or print a map of Cabell County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.