Historical Maps of Lawrence County
Journey back in time with 95 historical maps of Lawrence County, dating from 1905 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Lawrence County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Lawrence County maps (95)
- 1905 Map of Waynesboro1905 (1905 print)Waynesboro MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1905 Map of Waynesboro, 1932 Print1905 (1932 print)Waynesboro MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1914 Map of Rogersville1914 (1914 print)Rogersville MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:48000
- 1916 Map of Rogersville1916 (1916 print)Rogersville MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:62500
- 1916 Map of Rogersville, 1945 Print1916 (1945 print)Rogersville MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:62500
- 1936 Map of Appleton1936 (1936 print)Appleton MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:24000
- 1936 Map of Bodenham1936 (1936 print)Bodenham MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:24000
- 1936 Map of Bonnertown1936 (1936 print)Bonnertown MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:24000
- 1936 Map of Campbellsville1936 (1936 print)Campbellsville MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:24000
- 1936 Map of Crestview1936 (1936 print)Crestview MapLawrence County, TNScale: 1:24000
Top counties near Lawrence County
- Shelby County Historical Maps
- Davidson County Historical Maps
- Knox County Historical Maps
- Hamilton County Historical Maps
- Rutherford County Historical Maps
- Williamson County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Lawrence County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Lawrence County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Lawrence County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Lawrence County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Lawrence County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Lawrence County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 95 maps available specifically for Lawrence County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Lawrence County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Lawrence County in your collection?
The oldest map of Lawrence County in our collection is from 1905.
How can I download or print a map of Lawrence County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.