Historical Maps of Marion County
Journey back in time with 183 historical maps of Marion County, dating from 1886 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Marion County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Marion County maps (183)
- 1886 Map of Ringgold1886 (1886 print)Ringgold MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1886 Map of Stevenson1886 (1886 print)Stevenson MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1888 Map of Chattanooga1888 (1888 print)Chattanooga MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Catoosa, 1929 Print1892 (1929 print)Catoosa MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Catoosa, 1942 Print1892 (1942 print)Catoosa MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Ringgold1892 (1892 print)Ringgold MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Ringgold, 1898 Print1892 (1898 print)Ringgold MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Ringgold, 1902 Print1892 (1902 print)Ringgold MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Ringgold, 1906 Print1892 (1906 print)Ringgold MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Ringgold, 1910 Print1892 (1910 print)Ringgold MapMarion County, TNScale: 1:125000
Top counties near Marion County
- Shelby County Historical Maps
- Davidson County Historical Maps
- Knox County Historical Maps
- Hamilton County Historical Maps
- Rutherford County Historical Maps
- Williamson County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Marion County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Marion County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Marion County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Marion County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Marion County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Marion County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 183 maps available specifically for Marion County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Marion County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Marion County in your collection?
The oldest map of Marion County in our collection is from 1886.
How can I download or print a map of Marion County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.