Historical Maps of Archer County
Journey back in time with 41 historical maps of Archer County, dating from 1931 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Archer County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Archer County maps (41)
- 1931 Map of Archer City1931 (1931 print)Archer City MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:62500
- 1931 Map of Archer City, 1949 Print1931 (1949 print)Archer City MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:62500
- 1932 Map of Dundee1932 (1932 print)Dundee MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:62500
- 1932 Map of Dundee, 1949 Print1932 (1949 print)Dundee MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:62500
- 1954 Map of Wichita Falls, 1966 Print1954 (1966 print)Wichita Falls MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:250000
- 1954 Map of Wichita Falls, 1974 Print1954 (1974 print)Wichita Falls MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:250000
- 1954 Map of Wichita Falls, 1976 Print1954 (1976 print)Wichita Falls MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:250000
- 1956 Map of Lake Wichita, 1958 Print1956 (1958 print)Lake Wichita MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:24000
- 1956 Map of Lake Wichita, 1979 Print1956 (1979 print)Lake Wichita MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:24000
- 1956 Map of Lake Wichita, 1982 Print1956 (1982 print)Lake Wichita MapArcher County, TXScale: 1:24000
Top counties near Archer County
- Harris County Historical Maps
- Dallas County Historical Maps
- Tarrant County Historical Maps
- Bexar County Historical Maps
- Travis County Historical Maps
- Collin County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Archer County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Archer County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Archer County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Archer County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Archer County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Archer County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 41 maps available specifically for Archer County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Archer County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Archer County in your collection?
The oldest map of Archer County in our collection is from 1931.
How can I download or print a map of Archer County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.