Historical Maps of Wichita County
Journey back in time with 68 historical maps of Wichita County, dating from 1915 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Wichita County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Wichita County maps (68)
- 1915 Map of Barwise School, 1961 Print1915 (1961 print)Barwise School MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:24000
- 1915 Map of Burkburnett, 1961 Print1915 (1961 print)Burkburnett MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:24000
- 1915 Map of Clara, 1961 Print1915 (1961 print)Clara MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:24000
- 1916 Map of Electra, 1961 Print1916 (1961 print)Electra MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:24000
- 1916 Map of Fowlkes, 1961 Print1916 (1961 print)Fowlkes MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:24000
- 1916 Map of Iowa Park, 1961 Print1916 (1961 print)Iowa Park MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:24000
- 1917 Map of Beaver Creek, 1961 Print1917 (1961 print)Beaver Creek MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:24000
- 1918 Map of Barwise School1918 (1918 print)Barwise School MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:31680
- 1918 Map of Barwise School, 1949 Print1918 (1949 print)Barwise School MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:31680
- 1918 Map of Buckburnett1918 (1918 print)Buckburnett MapWichita County, TXScale: 1:31680
Top counties near Wichita County
- Harris County Historical Maps
- Dallas County Historical Maps
- Tarrant County Historical Maps
- Bexar County Historical Maps
- Travis County Historical Maps
- Collin County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Wichita County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Wichita County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Wichita County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Wichita County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Wichita County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Wichita County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 68 maps available specifically for Wichita County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Wichita County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Wichita County in your collection?
The oldest map of Wichita County in our collection is from 1915.
How can I download or print a map of Wichita County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.