Historical Maps of De Soto County
Journey back in time with 126 historical maps of De Soto County, dating from 1938 to present day. Experience the captivating history of De Soto County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
De Soto County maps (126)
- 1938 Map of Chemard Lake1938 (1938 print)Chemard Lake MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1938 Map of Hollis Creek1938 (1938 print)Hollis Creek MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1938 Map of Lake End1938 (1938 print)Lake End MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:31680
- 1941 Map of Pelican, 1942 Print1941 (1942 print)Pelican MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:62500
- 1943 Map of Pleasant Hill, 1955 Print1943 (1955 print)Pleasant Hill MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:62500
- 1944 Map of Logansport1944 (1944 print)Logansport MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:62500
- 1944 Map of Pleasant Hill1944 (1944 print)Pleasant Hill MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:62500
- 1945 Map of Grand Cane1945 (1945 print)Grand Cane MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:62500
- 1945 Map of Greenwood1945 (1945 print)Greenwood MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:62500
- 1945 Map of Mansfield, 1956 Print1945 (1956 print)Mansfield MapDe Soto County, LAScale: 1:62500
Top counties near De Soto County
- East Baton Rouge County Historical Maps
- Jefferson County Historical Maps
- Orleans County Historical Maps
- St. Tammany County Historical Maps
- Lafayette County Historical Maps
- Caddo County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about De Soto County historical maps
Why are historical maps of De Soto County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of De Soto County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for De Soto County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into De Soto County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of De Soto County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 126 maps available specifically for De Soto County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of De Soto County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of De Soto County in your collection?
The oldest map of De Soto County in our collection is from 1938.
How can I download or print a map of De Soto County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.