Historical Maps of Franklin County
Journey back in time with 77 historical maps of Franklin County, dating from 1936 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Franklin County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Franklin County maps (77)
- 1936 Map of Belmont1936 (1936 print)Belmont MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:24000
- 1936 Map of Red Bay1936 (1936 print)Red Bay MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:24000
- 1939 Map of Locust Ridge, 1965 Print1939 (1965 print)Locust Ridge MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:62500
- 1950 Map of Belmont, 1971 Print1950 (1971 print)Belmont MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:24000
- 1950 Map of Belmont, 1985 Print1950 (1985 print)Belmont MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:24000
- 1951 Map of Belmont1951 (1951 print)Belmont MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:24000
- 1951 Map of Red Bay1951 (1951 print)Red Bay MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:24000
- 1951 Map of Red Bay, 1973 Print1951 (1973 print)Red Bay MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:24000
- 1951 Map of Red Bay, 1976 Print1951 (1976 print)Red Bay MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:24000
- 1953 Map of Natchez, 1966 Print1953 (1966 print)Natchez MapFranklin County, MSScale: 1:250000
Top counties near Franklin County
- Hinds County Historical Maps
- Harrison County Historical Maps
- DeSoto County Historical Maps
- Rankin County Historical Maps
- Jackson County Historical Maps
- Madison County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Franklin County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Franklin County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Franklin County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Franklin County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Franklin County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Franklin County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 77 maps available specifically for Franklin County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Franklin County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Franklin County in your collection?
The oldest map of Franklin County in our collection is from 1936.
How can I download or print a map of Franklin County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.