Historical Maps of Humphreys County
Journey back in time with 48 historical maps of Humphreys County, dating from 1940 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Humphreys County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Humphreys County maps (48)
- 1940 Map of Auter, 1941 Print1940 (1941 print)Auter MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:62500
- 1940 Map of Baird, 1942 Print1940 (1942 print)Baird MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:62500
- 1940 Map of Mileston, 1953 Print1940 (1953 print)Mileston MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:62500
- 1953 Map of Greenwood, 1966 Print1953 (1966 print)Greenwood MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:250000
- 1953 Map of Greenwood, 1973 Print1953 (1973 print)Greenwood MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:250000
- 1953 Map of Greenwood, 1978 Print1953 (1978 print)Greenwood MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:250000
- 1953 Map of Greenwood, 1980 Print1953 (1980 print)Greenwood MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:250000
- 1953 Map of Greenwood, 1986 Print1953 (1986 print)Greenwood MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:250000
- 1954 Map of Mileston1954 (1954 print)Mileston MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:62500
- 1955 Map of Jackson1955 (1955 print)Jackson MapHumphreys County, MSScale: 1:250000
Top counties near Humphreys County
- Hinds County Historical Maps
- Harrison County Historical Maps
- DeSoto County Historical Maps
- Rankin County Historical Maps
- Jackson County Historical Maps
- Madison County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Humphreys County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Humphreys County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Humphreys County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Humphreys County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Humphreys County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Humphreys County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 48 maps available specifically for Humphreys County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Humphreys County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Humphreys County in your collection?
The oldest map of Humphreys County in our collection is from 1940.
How can I download or print a map of Humphreys County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.