Historical Maps of Cape Carteret
Journey back in time with 14 historical maps of Cape Carteret, dating from 1942 to present day. Explore and discover the history of Cape Carteret through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Dive deeper into each map with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Every map in our collection is also available for purchase as a framed or unframed museum-quality print for those interested interested in bringing a part of history into their home. Begin your historical adventure now!
- 1942 Map of Swansboro1942 Swansboro MapSwansboro, NC1942 print1:62500 scale
- 1948 Map of Swansboro1948 Swansboro MapSwansboro, NC1948 print1:62500 scale
- 1952 Map of Swansboro, 1954 Print1952 Swansboro MapSwansboro, NC1954 print1:24000 scale
- 1952 Map of Swansboro, 1968 Print1952 Swansboro MapSwansboro, NC1968 print1:24000 scale
- 1952 Map of Swansboro, 1973 Print1952 Swansboro MapSwansboro, NC1973 print1:24000 scale
- 1952 Map of Swansboro, 1984 Print1952 Swansboro MapSwansboro, NC1984 print1:24000 scale
- 1953 Map of Beaufort, 1965 Print1953 Beaufort MapBeaufort, NC1965 print1:250000 scale
- 1953 Map of Beaufort, 1974 Print1953 Beaufort MapBeaufort, NC1974 print1:250000 scale
- 1953 Map of Beaufort, 1983 Print1953 Beaufort MapBeaufort, NC1983 print1:250000 scale
- 1954 Map of Beaufort1954 Beaufort MapBeaufort, NC1954 print1:250000 scale
Top cities related to Cape Carteret
Top counties related to Cape Carteret
Frequently asked questions about Cape Carteret historical maps
Can I purchase a physical print of a historical map of Cape Carteret?
Yes! Every map in our collection can be purchased as a museum-quality print that we meticulously lay out by hand to ensure the highest quality final product. We offer a variety of sizes and prints can be either framed or unframed. Explore purchase options by clicking the "Buy Print" button on any map page.
Why are historical maps of Cape Carteret important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Cape Carteret offer a unique perspective on an area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, geneologists, historians, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Cape Carteret?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Cape Carteret's past. We'll soon begin to offer historical aerial images as well.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Cape Carteret?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 14 maps available specifically for Cape Carteret. You can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need, or browse our collection by city, county, and state.
How can I contribute a historical map of Cape Carteret that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Cape Carteret in your collection?
The oldest map of Cape Carteret in our collection is from 1942.
How can I download a map of Cape Carteret?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use.