Historical Maps of Richmond County
Journey back in time with 111 historical maps of Richmond County, dating from 1942 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Richmond County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Richmond County maps (111)
- 1942 Map of Rockingham, 1944 Print1942 (1944 print)Rockingham MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:125000
- 1942 Map of Troy1942 (1942 print)Troy MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:125000
- 1948 Map of Pinebluff, 1972 Print1948 (1972 print)Pinebluff MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:24000
- 1948 Map of Pinebluff, 1979 Print1948 (1979 print)Pinebluff MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:24000
- 1948 Map of Pinebluff, 1982 Print1948 (1982 print)Pinebluff MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:24000
- 1948 Map of Southern Pines, 1954 Print1948 (1954 print)Southern Pines MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:62500
- 1949 Map of Ghio, 1953 Print1949 (1953 print)Ghio MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:24000
- 1949 Map of Ghio, 1983 Print1949 (1983 print)Ghio MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:24000
- 1949 Map of Gibson, 1953 Print1949 (1953 print)Gibson MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:24000
- 1949 Map of Gibson, 1978 Print1949 (1978 print)Gibson MapRichmond County, NCScale: 1:24000
Top counties near Richmond County
- Wake County Historical Maps
- Mecklenburg County Historical Maps
- Guilford County Historical Maps
- Forsyth County Historical Maps
- Cumberland County Historical Maps
- Durham County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Richmond County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Richmond County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Richmond County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Richmond County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Richmond County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Richmond County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 111 maps available specifically for Richmond County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Richmond County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Richmond County in your collection?
The oldest map of Richmond County in our collection is from 1942.
How can I download or print a map of Richmond County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.