Historical Maps of Montgomery County
Journey back in time with 102 historical maps of Montgomery County, dating from 1904 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Montgomery County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Montgomery County maps (102)
- 1904 Map of Dayton, 1956 Print1904 (1956 print)Dayton MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1905 Map of Brookville, 1953 Print1905 (1953 print)Brookville MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1906 Map of Dayton, 1935 Print1906 (1935 print)Dayton MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1906 Map of Dayton, 1948 Print1906 (1948 print)Dayton MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1908 Map of Miamisburg, 1948 Print1908 (1948 print)Miamisburg MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1913 Map of Waynesville1913 (1913 print)Waynesville MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1915 Map of Waynesville, 1942 Print1915 (1942 print)Waynesville MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1951 Map of Franklin, 1953 Print1951 (1953 print)Franklin MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:24000
- 1953 Map of Cincinnati, 1965 Print1953 (1965 print)Cincinnati MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:250000
- 1953 Map of Cincinnati, 1976 Print1953 (1976 print)Cincinnati MapMontgomery County, OHScale: 1:250000
Top counties near Montgomery County
- Franklin County Historical Maps
- Cuyahoga County Historical Maps
- Hamilton County Historical Maps
- Summit County Historical Maps
- Lucas County Historical Maps
- Butler County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Montgomery County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Montgomery County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Montgomery County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Montgomery County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Montgomery County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Montgomery County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 102 maps available specifically for Montgomery County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Montgomery County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Montgomery County in your collection?
The oldest map of Montgomery County in our collection is from 1904.
How can I download or print a map of Montgomery County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.