Historical Maps of Franklin County
Journey back in time with 288 historical maps of Franklin County, dating from 1886 to present day. Explore and discover the history of Franklin County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Dive deeper into each map with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Every map in our collection is also available for purchase as a framed or unframed museum-quality print for those interested interested in bringing a part of history into their home. Begin your historical adventure now!
- 1886 Map of Greylock1886 Greylock MapFranklin County, VT1886 print1:62500 scale
- 1886 Map of Hawley1886 Hawley MapFranklin County, VT1886 print1:62500 scale
- 1887 Map of Warwick1887 Warwick MapFranklin County, VT1887 print1:62500 scale
- 1889 Map of Warwick1889 Warwick MapFranklin County, VT1889 print1:62500 scale
- 1890 Map of Greenfield1890 Greenfield MapFranklin County, VT1890 print1:62500 scale
- 1890 Map of Hawley1890 Hawley MapFranklin County, VT1890 print1:62500 scale
- 1891 Map of Greylock1891 Greylock MapFranklin County, VT1891 print1:62500 scale
- 1893 Map of Greylock1893 Greylock MapFranklin County, VT1893 print1:62500 scale
- 1894 Map of Greenfield1894 Greenfield MapFranklin County, VT1894 print1:62500 scale
- 1894 Map of Greenfield, 1898 Print1894 Greenfield MapFranklin County, VT1898 print1:62500 scale
Top cities related to Franklin County
Top counties related to Franklin County
Frequently asked questions about Franklin County historical maps
Can I purchase a physical print of a historical map of Franklin County?
Yes! Every map in our collection can be purchased as a museum-quality print that we meticulously lay out by hand to ensure the highest quality final product. We offer a variety of sizes and prints can be either framed or unframed. Explore purchase options by clicking the "Buy Print" button on any map page.
Why are historical maps of Franklin County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Franklin County offer a unique perspective on an area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, geneologists, historians, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Franklin County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Franklin County's past. We'll soon begin to offer historical aerial images as well.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Franklin County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 288 maps available specifically for Franklin County. You can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need, or browse our collection by city, county, and state.
How can I contribute a historical map of Franklin County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Franklin County in your collection?
The oldest map of Franklin County in our collection is from 1886.
How can I download a map of Franklin County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use.