Historical Maps of Rock County
Journey back in time with 119 historical maps of Rock County, dating from 1889 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Rock County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Rock County maps (119)
- 1889 Map of Evansville1889 (1889 print)Evansville MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
- 1890 Map of Stoughton1890 (1890 print)Stoughton MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
- 1890 Map of Stoughton, 1896 Print1890 (1896 print)Stoughton MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
- 1890 Map of Stoughton, 1908 Print1890 (1908 print)Stoughton MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
- 1890 Map of Stoughton, 1910 Print1890 (1910 print)Stoughton MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
- 1890 Map of Stoughton, 1934 Print1890 (1934 print)Stoughton MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
- 1890 Map of Stoughton, 1950 Print1890 (1950 print)Stoughton MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
- 1891 Map of Janesville, 1956 Print1891 (1956 print)Janesville MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
- 1891 Map of Koshkonong1891 (1891 print)Koshkonong MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
- 1893 Map of Brodhead1893 (1893 print)Brodhead MapRock County, WIScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Rock County
- Milwaukee County Historical Maps
- Dane County Historical Maps
- Waukesha County Historical Maps
- Brown County Historical Maps
- Racine County Historical Maps
- Outagamie County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Rock County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Rock County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Rock County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Rock County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Rock County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Rock County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 119 maps available specifically for Rock County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Rock County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Rock County in your collection?
The oldest map of Rock County in our collection is from 1889.
How can I download or print a map of Rock County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.