Historical Maps of Montgomery County
Journey back in time with 113 historical maps of Montgomery County, dating from 1901 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Montgomery County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Montgomery County maps (113)
- 1901 Map of Wetumpka1901 (1901 print)Wetumpka MapMontgomery County, ALScale: 1:125000
- 1903 Map of Wetumpka1903 (1903 print)Wetumpka MapMontgomery County, ALScale: 1:125000
- 1903 Map of Wetumpka, 1918 Print1903 (1918 print)Wetumpka MapMontgomery County, ALScale: 1:125000
- 1903 Map of Wetumpka, 1939 Print1903 (1939 print)Wetumpka MapMontgomery County, ALScale: 1:125000
- 1927 Map of Montgomery1927 (1927 print)Montgomery MapMontgomery County, ALScale: 1:48000
- 1930 Map of Montgomery, 1944 Print1930 (1944 print)Montgomery MapMontgomery County, ALScale: 1:62500
- 1953 Map of Andalusia, 1965 Print1953 (1965 print)Andalusia MapMontgomery County, ALScale: 1:250000
Top counties near Montgomery County
- Jefferson County Historical Maps
- Mobile County Historical Maps
- Madison County Historical Maps
- Baldwin County Historical Maps
- Tuscaloosa County Historical Maps
- Shelby County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Montgomery County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Montgomery County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Montgomery County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Montgomery County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Montgomery County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Montgomery County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 113 maps available specifically for Montgomery County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Montgomery County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Montgomery County in your collection?
The oldest map of Montgomery County in our collection is from 1901.
How can I download or print a map of Montgomery County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.