Historical Maps of Delaware
Journey back in time with 541 historical maps of Delaware, dating from 1890 to present day. Explore and discover the history of Delaware through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Dive deeper into each map with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Every map in our collection is also available for purchase as a framed or unframed museum-quality print for those interested interested in bringing a part of history into their home. Begin your historical adventure now!
- 1890 Map of Bay Side1890 Bay Side MapNew Castle County, DE1890 print1:62500 scale
- 1890 Map of Maurice Cove1890 Maurice Cove MapSussex County, DE1890 print1:62500 scale
- 1890 Map of Salem1890 Salem MapNew Castle County, DE1890 print1:62500 scale
- 1890 Map of Salem, 1895 Print1890 Salem MapNew Castle County, DE1895 print1:62500 scale
- 1891 Map of Maurice Cove1891 Maurice Cove MapSussex County, DE1891 print1:62500 scale
- 1891 Map of Maurice Cove, 1900 Print1891 Maurice Cove MapSussex County, DE1900 print1:62500 scale
- 1891 Map of Maurice Cove, 1913 Print1891 Maurice Cove MapSussex County, DE1913 print1:62500 scale
- 1894 Map of Bay Side1894 Bay Side MapNew Castle County, DE1894 print1:62500 scale
- 1894 Map of Bay Side, 1896 Print1894 Bay Side MapNew Castle County, DE1896 print1:62500 scale
- 1894 Map of Bay Side, 1902 Print1894 Bay Side MapNew Castle County, DE1902 print1:62500 scale
Top cities of Delaware
Top counties of Delaware
Frequently asked questions about Delaware historical maps
Can I purchase a physical print of a historical map of Delaware?
Yes! Every map in our collection can be purchased as a museum-quality print that we meticulously lay out by hand to ensure the highest quality final product. We offer a variety of sizes and prints can be either framed or unframed. Explore purchase options by clicking the "Buy Print" button on any map page.
Why are historical maps of Delaware important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Delaware offer a unique perspective on an area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, geneologists, historians, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Delaware?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Delaware's past. We'll soon begin to offer historical aerial images as well.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Delaware?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 541 maps available specifically for Delaware. You can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need, or browse our collection by city, county, and state.
How can I contribute a historical map of Delaware that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Delaware in your collection?
The oldest map of Delaware in our collection is from 1890.
How can I download a map of Delaware?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use.