Historical Maps of DeSoto County
Journey back in time with 72 historical maps of DeSoto County, dating from 1908 to present day. Explore and discover the history of DeSoto County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Dive deeper into each map with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Every map in our collection is also available for purchase as a framed or unframed museum-quality print for those interested interested in bringing a part of history into their home. Begin your historical adventure now!
- 1908 Map of Lake Cormorant, 1961 Print1908 Lake Cormorant MapDeSoto County, MS1961 print1:24000 scale
- 1912 Map of Lake Cormorant1912 Lake Cormorant MapDeSoto County, MS1912 print1:31680 scale
- 1912 Map of Lake Cormorant, 1921 Print1912 Lake Cormorant MapDeSoto County, MS1921 print1:31680 scale
- 1912 Map of Lake Cormorant, 1945 Print1912 Lake Cormorant MapDeSoto County, MS1945 print1:31680 scale
- 1931 Map of Horseshoe Lake1931 Horseshoe Lake MapDeSoto County, MS1931 print1:62500 scale
- 1932 Map of Crenshaw, 1964 Print1932 Crenshaw MapDeSoto County, MS1964 print1:62500 scale
- 1932 Map of Horn Lake1932 Horn Lake MapHorn Lake, MS1932 print1:48000 scale
- 1932 Map of Horn Lake, 1964 Print1932 Horn Lake MapHorn Lake, MS1964 print1:62500 scale
- 1932 Map of Horn Lake, 1969 Print1932 Horn Lake MapHorn Lake, MS1969 print1:62500 scale
- 1935 Map of Crenshaw1935 Crenshaw MapDeSoto County, MS1935 print1:62500 scale
Top cities related to DeSoto County
Top counties related to DeSoto County
Frequently asked questions about DeSoto County historical maps
Can I purchase a physical print of a historical map of DeSoto County?
Yes! Every map in our collection can be purchased as a museum-quality print that we meticulously lay out by hand to ensure the highest quality final product. We offer a variety of sizes and prints can be either framed or unframed. Explore purchase options by clicking the "Buy Print" button on any map page.
Why are historical maps of DeSoto County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of DeSoto County offer a unique perspective on an area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, geneologists, historians, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for DeSoto County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into DeSoto County's past. We'll soon begin to offer historical aerial images as well.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of DeSoto County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 72 maps available specifically for DeSoto County. You can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need, or browse our collection by city, county, and state.
How can I contribute a historical map of DeSoto County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of DeSoto County in your collection?
The oldest map of DeSoto County in our collection is from 1908.
How can I download a map of DeSoto County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use.