Historical Maps of Williamsburg County
Journey back in time with 74 historical maps of Williamsburg County, dating from 1920 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Williamsburg County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Williamsburg County maps (74)
- 1920 Map of Chicora1920 (1920 print)Chicora MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:48000
- 1920 Map of Manning1920 (1920 print)Manning MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:48000
- 1921 Map of Chicora1921 (1921 print)Chicora MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:62500
- 1921 Map of Chicora, 1942 Print1921 (1942 print)Chicora MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:62500
- 1921 Map of Chicora, 1947 Print1921 (1947 print)Chicora MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:62500
- 1921 Map of Manning1921 (1921 print)Manning MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:62500
- 1921 Map of Manning, 1945 Print1921 (1945 print)Manning MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:62500
- 1943 Map of Andrews, 1962 Print1943 (1962 print)Andrews MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:24000
- 1943 Map of Andrews, 1963 Print1943 (1963 print)Andrews MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:24000
- 1943 Map of Andrews, 1976 Print1943 (1976 print)Andrews MapWilliamsburg County, SCScale: 1:24000
Top counties near Williamsburg County
- Greenville County Historical Maps
- Richland County Historical Maps
- Charleston County Historical Maps
- Horry County Historical Maps
- Spartanburg County Historical Maps
- Lexington County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Williamsburg County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Williamsburg County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Williamsburg County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Williamsburg County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Williamsburg County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Williamsburg County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 74 maps available specifically for Williamsburg County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Williamsburg County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Williamsburg County in your collection?
The oldest map of Williamsburg County in our collection is from 1920.
How can I download or print a map of Williamsburg County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.