Historical Maps of Big Stone Gap
Journey back in time with 22 historical maps of Big Stone Gap, dating from 1894 to present day. Explore and discover the history of Big Stone Gap through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Dive deeper into each map with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Every map in our collection is also available for purchase as a framed or unframed museum-quality print for those interested interested in bringing a part of history into their home. Begin your historical adventure now!
- 1894 Map of Estillville, 1909 Print1894 Estillville MapScott County, KY1909 print1:125000 scale
- 1894 Map of Estillville, 1936 Print1894 Estillville MapScott County, KY1936 print1:125000 scale
- 1894 Map of Estillville, 1945 Print1894 Estillville MapScott County, KY1945 print1:125000 scale
- 1921 Map of Big Stone Gap1921 Big Stone Gap MapBig Stone Gap, VA1921 print1:48000 scale
- 1922 Map of Big Stone Gap1922 Big Stone Gap MapBig Stone Gap, VA1922 print1:62500 scale
- 1929 Map of Big Stone Gap1929 Big Stone Gap MapBig Stone Gap, VA1929 print1:62500 scale
- 1929 Map of Big Stone Gap, 1942 Print1929 Big Stone Gap MapBig Stone Gap, VA1942 print1:62500 scale
- 1929 Map of Big Stone Gap, 1950 Print1929 Big Stone Gap MapBig Stone Gap, VA1950 print1:62500 scale
- 1935 Map of Olinger1935 Olinger MapLee County, VA1935 print1:24000 scale
- 1955 Map of Johnson City1955 Johnson City MapJohnson City, TN1955 print1:250000 scale
Top cities related to Big Stone Gap
Top counties related to Big Stone Gap
- Fairfax County
- Prince William County
- Virginia Beach County
- Loudoun County
- Chesterfield County
- Henrico County
Frequently asked questions about Big Stone Gap historical maps
Can I purchase a physical print of a historical map of Big Stone Gap?
Yes! Every map in our collection can be purchased as a museum-quality print that we meticulously lay out by hand to ensure the highest quality final product. We offer a variety of sizes and prints can be either framed or unframed. Explore purchase options by clicking the "Buy Print" button on any map page.
Why are historical maps of Big Stone Gap important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Big Stone Gap offer a unique perspective on an area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, geneologists, historians, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Big Stone Gap?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Big Stone Gap's past. We'll soon begin to offer historical aerial images as well.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Big Stone Gap?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 22 maps available specifically for Big Stone Gap. You can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need, or browse our collection by city, county, and state.
How can I contribute a historical map of Big Stone Gap that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Big Stone Gap in your collection?
The oldest map of Big Stone Gap in our collection is from 1894.
How can I download a map of Big Stone Gap?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use.