Historical Maps of Sheridan County
Journey back in time with 175 historical maps of Sheridan County, dating from 1894 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Sheridan County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Sheridan County maps (175)
- 1894 Map of Rosebud1894 (1894 print)Rosebud MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1894 Map of St. Xavier1894 (1894 print)St. Xavier MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1895 Map of Dayton1895 (1895 print)Dayton MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1898 Map of Bald Mountain, 1957 Print1898 (1957 print)Bald Mountain MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1898 Map of Bald Mountain, 1963 Print1898 (1963 print)Bald Mountain MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1901 Map of Bald Mountain1901 (1901 print)Bald Mountain MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1901 Map of Bald Mountain, 1906 Print1901 (1906 print)Bald Mountain MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1901 Map of Bald Mountain, 1917 Print1901 (1917 print)Bald Mountain MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1901 Map of Bald Mountain, 1943 Print1901 (1943 print)Bald Mountain MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1901 Map of Dayton1901 (1901 print)Dayton MapSheridan County, WYScale: 1:125000
Top counties near Sheridan County
- Laramie County Historical Maps
- Natrona County Historical Maps
- Campbell County Historical Maps
- Sweetwater County Historical Maps
- Fremont County Historical Maps
- Albany County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Sheridan County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Sheridan County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Sheridan County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Sheridan County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Sheridan County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Sheridan County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 175 maps available specifically for Sheridan County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Sheridan County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Sheridan County in your collection?
The oldest map of Sheridan County in our collection is from 1894.
How can I download or print a map of Sheridan County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.