Historical Maps of Dolores County
Journey back in time with 198 historical maps of Dolores County, dating from 1886 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Dolores County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Dolores County maps (198)
- 1886 Map of Abajo1886 (1886 print)Abajo MapDolores County, COScale: 1:250000
- 1892 Map of Abajo1892 (1892 print)Abajo MapDolores County, COScale: 1:250000
- 1893 Map of Abajo1893 (1893 print)Abajo MapDolores County, COScale: 1:250000
- 1893 Map of Abajo, 1901 Print1893 (1901 print)Abajo MapDolores County, COScale: 1:250000
- 1893 Map of Abajo, 1908 Print1893 (1908 print)Abajo MapDolores County, COScale: 1:250000
- 1893 Map of Abajo, 1914 Print1893 (1914 print)Abajo MapDolores County, COScale: 1:250000
- 1893 Map of Abajo, 1931 Print1893 (1931 print)Abajo MapDolores County, COScale: 1:250000
- 1897 Map of Rico1897 (1897 print)Rico MapDolores County, COScale: 1:62500
- 1897 Map of Telluride1897 (1897 print)Telluride MapDolores County, COScale: 1:62500
- 1898 Map of Engineer Mountain, 1955 Print1898 (1955 print)Engineer Mountain MapDolores County, COScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Dolores County
- El Paso County Historical Maps
- Denver County Historical Maps
- Arapahoe County Historical Maps
- Jefferson County Historical Maps
- Adams County Historical Maps
- Larimer County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Dolores County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Dolores County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Dolores County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Dolores County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Dolores County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Dolores County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 198 maps available specifically for Dolores County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Dolores County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Dolores County in your collection?
The oldest map of Dolores County in our collection is from 1886.
How can I download or print a map of Dolores County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.