Historical Maps of Ada County
Journey back in time with 180 historical maps of Ada County, dating from 1892 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Ada County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Ada County maps (180)
- 1892 Map of Bisuka1892 (1892 print)Bisuka MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Boise1892 (1892 print)Boise MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Mountain Home1892 (1892 print)Mountain Home MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Silver City, 1962 Print1892 (1962 print)Silver City MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1892 Map of Silver City, 1964 Print1892 (1964 print)Silver City MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Mountain Home1893 (1893 print)Mountain Home MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Mountain Home, 1898 Print1893 (1898 print)Mountain Home MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Mountain Home, 1916 Print1893 (1916 print)Mountain Home MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Mountain Home, 1948 Print1893 (1948 print)Mountain Home MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1894 Map of Bisuka1894 (1894 print)Bisuka MapAda County, IDScale: 1:125000
Top counties near Ada County
- Canyon County Historical Maps
- Kootenai County Historical Maps
- Bonneville County Historical Maps
- Twin Falls County Historical Maps
- Bannock County Historical Maps
- Madison County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Ada County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Ada County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Ada County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Ada County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Ada County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Ada County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 180 maps available specifically for Ada County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Ada County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Ada County in your collection?
The oldest map of Ada County in our collection is from 1892.
How can I download or print a map of Ada County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.