Historical Maps of Shelby County
Journey back in time with 84 historical maps of Shelby County, dating from 1906 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Shelby County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Shelby County maps (84)
- 1906 Map of Lockport1906 (1906 print)Lockport MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:48000
- 1906 Map of Lockport, 1957 Print1906 (1957 print)Lockport MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:62500
- 1908 Map of Lockport1908 (1908 print)Lockport MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:62500
- 1908 Map of Lockport, 1938 Print1908 (1938 print)Lockport MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:62500
- 1908 Map of Lockport, 1945 Print1908 (1945 print)Lockport MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:62500
- 1922 Map of Frankfort1922 (1922 print)Frankfort MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:48000
- 1923 Map of Waddy1923 (1923 print)Waddy MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:48000
- 1924 Map of Frankfort1924 (1924 print)Frankfort MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:62500
- 1924 Map of Frankfort, 1950 Print1924 (1950 print)Frankfort MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:62500
- 1925 Map of Mount Eden1925 (1925 print)Mount Eden MapShelby County, KYScale: 1:48000
Top counties near Shelby County
- Jefferson County Historical Maps
- Fayette County Historical Maps
- Kenton County Historical Maps
- Boone County Historical Maps
- Warren County Historical Maps
- Hardin County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Shelby County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Shelby County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Shelby County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Shelby County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Shelby County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Shelby County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 84 maps available specifically for Shelby County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Shelby County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Shelby County in your collection?
The oldest map of Shelby County in our collection is from 1906.
How can I download or print a map of Shelby County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.