Historical Maps of Fairfield County
Journey back in time with 96 historical maps of Fairfield County, dating from 1907 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Fairfield County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Fairfield County maps (96)
- 1907 Map of Lancaster, 1958 Print1907 (1958 print)Lancaster MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1907 Map of Logan, 1954 Print1907 (1954 print)Logan MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1907 Map of Logan, 1961 Print1907 (1961 print)Logan MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1907 Map of Thurston, 1960 Print1907 (1960 print)Thurston MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Lancaster, 1938 Print1909 (1938 print)Lancaster MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Lancaster, 1948 Print1909 (1948 print)Lancaster MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Logan, 1941 Print1909 (1941 print)Logan MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Thornville, 1938 Print1909 (1938 print)Thornville MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Thornville, 1950 Print1909 (1950 print)Thornville MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Thurston, 1946 Print1909 (1946 print)Thurston MapFairfield County, OHScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Fairfield County
- Franklin County Historical Maps
- Cuyahoga County Historical Maps
- Hamilton County Historical Maps
- Summit County Historical Maps
- Montgomery County Historical Maps
- Lucas County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Fairfield County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Fairfield County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Fairfield County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Fairfield County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Fairfield County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Fairfield County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 96 maps available specifically for Fairfield County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Fairfield County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Fairfield County in your collection?
The oldest map of Fairfield County in our collection is from 1907.
How can I download or print a map of Fairfield County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.