Historical Maps of Licking County
Journey back in time with 126 historical maps of Licking County, dating from 1902 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Licking County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Licking County maps (126)
- 1902 Map of Westerville, 1958 Print1902 (1958 print)Westerville MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1904 Map of Westerville, 1941 Print1904 (1941 print)Westerville MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1904 Map of Westerville, 1950 Print1904 (1950 print)Westerville MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1907 Map of Thurston, 1960 Print1907 (1960 print)Thurston MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1908 Map of Granville, 1959 Print1908 (1959 print)Granville MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Newark, 1937 Print1909 (1937 print)Newark MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Newark, 1946 Print1909 (1946 print)Newark MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Thornville, 1938 Print1909 (1938 print)Thornville MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Thornville, 1950 Print1909 (1950 print)Thornville MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Thurston, 1946 Print1909 (1946 print)Thurston MapLicking County, OHScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Licking County
- Franklin County Historical Maps
- Cuyahoga County Historical Maps
- Hamilton County Historical Maps
- Summit County Historical Maps
- Montgomery County Historical Maps
- Lucas County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Licking County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Licking County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Licking County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Licking County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Licking County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Licking County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 126 maps available specifically for Licking County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Licking County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Licking County in your collection?
The oldest map of Licking County in our collection is from 1902.
How can I download or print a map of Licking County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.