Historical Maps of Burnet County
Journey back in time with 137 historical maps of Burnet County, dating from 1887 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Burnet County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Burnet County maps (137)
- 1887 Map of Blanco1887 (1887 print)Blanco MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
- 1887 Map of Burnet1887 (1887 print)Burnet MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
- 1887 Map of Lampasas1887 (1887 print)Lampasas MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Burnet1893 (1893 print)Burnet MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Georgetown1893 (1893 print)Georgetown MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Georgetown, 1905 Print1893 (1905 print)Georgetown MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Georgetown, 1916 Print1893 (1916 print)Georgetown MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Georgetown, 1927 Print1893 (1927 print)Georgetown MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Georgetown, 1949 Print1893 (1949 print)Georgetown MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
- 1894 Map of Blanco1894 (1894 print)Blanco MapBurnet County, TXScale: 1:125000
Top counties near Burnet County
- Harris County Historical Maps
- Dallas County Historical Maps
- Tarrant County Historical Maps
- Bexar County Historical Maps
- Travis County Historical Maps
- Collin County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Burnet County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Burnet County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Burnet County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Burnet County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Burnet County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Burnet County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 137 maps available specifically for Burnet County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Burnet County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Burnet County in your collection?
The oldest map of Burnet County in our collection is from 1887.
How can I download or print a map of Burnet County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.