Historical Maps of Carbon County
Journey back in time with 599 historical maps of Carbon County, dating from 1893 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Carbon County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Carbon County maps (599)
- 1893 Map of Fort Steele1893 (1893 print)Fort Steele MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Fort Steele, 1900 Print1893 (1900 print)Fort Steele MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Fort Steele, 1913 Print1893 (1913 print)Fort Steele MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1893 Map of Fort Steele, 1934 Print1893 (1934 print)Fort Steele MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1898 Map of Granite Mountain District1898 (1898 print)Granite Mountain District MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1906 Map of Medicine Bow, 1955 Print1906 (1955 print)Medicine Bow MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1908 Map of Medicine Bow1908 (1908 print)Medicine Bow MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1908 Map of Medicine Bow, 1932 Print1908 (1932 print)Medicine Bow MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1908 Map of Medicine Bow, 1949 Print1908 (1949 print)Medicine Bow MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:125000
- 1914 Map of Hanna1914 (1914 print)Hanna MapCarbon County, WYScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Carbon County
- Laramie County Historical Maps
- Natrona County Historical Maps
- Campbell County Historical Maps
- Sweetwater County Historical Maps
- Fremont County Historical Maps
- Albany County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Carbon County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Carbon County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Carbon County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Carbon County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Carbon County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Carbon County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 599 maps available specifically for Carbon County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Carbon County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Carbon County in your collection?
The oldest map of Carbon County in our collection is from 1893.
How can I download or print a map of Carbon County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.