Historical Maps of Shoshone County
Journey back in time with 279 historical maps of Shoshone County, dating from 1909 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Shoshone County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Shoshone County maps (279)
- 1909 Map of Cataldo, 1954 Print1909 (1954 print)Cataldo MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1911 Map of Cataldo1911 (1911 print)Cataldo MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1911 Map of Cataldo, 1937 Print1911 (1937 print)Cataldo MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1911 Map of Priest Lake, 1954 Print1911 (1954 print)Priest Lake MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:250000
- 1913 Map of Priest Lake1913 (1913 print)Priest Lake MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:250000
- 1913 Map of Priest Lake, 1927 Print1913 (1927 print)Priest Lake MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:250000
- 1913 Map of Priest Lake, 1946 Print1913 (1946 print)Priest Lake MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:250000
- 1914 Map of Avery, 1954 Print1914 (1954 print)Avery MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1917 Map of Avery, 1949 Print1917 (1949 print)Avery MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:125000
- 1918 Map of St Regis, 1946 Print1918 (1946 print)St Regis MapShoshone County, IDScale: 1:125000
Top counties near Shoshone County
- Ada County Historical Maps
- Canyon County Historical Maps
- Kootenai County Historical Maps
- Bonneville County Historical Maps
- Twin Falls County Historical Maps
- Bannock County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Shoshone County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Shoshone County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Shoshone County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Shoshone County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Shoshone County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Shoshone County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 279 maps available specifically for Shoshone County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Shoshone County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Shoshone County in your collection?
The oldest map of Shoshone County in our collection is from 1909.
How can I download or print a map of Shoshone County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.