Historical Maps of Anderson County
Journey back in time with 73 historical maps of Anderson County, dating from 1905 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Anderson County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Anderson County maps (73)
- 1905 Map of Harrodsburg1905 (1905 print)Harrodsburg MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:125000
- 1905 Map of Harrodsburg, 1918 Print1905 (1918 print)Harrodsburg MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:125000
- 1905 Map of Harrodsburg, 1931 Print1905 (1931 print)Harrodsburg MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:125000
- 1922 Map of Frankfort1922 (1922 print)Frankfort MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:48000
- 1923 Map of Waddy1923 (1923 print)Waddy MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:48000
- 1924 Map of Frankfort1924 (1924 print)Frankfort MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:62500
- 1924 Map of Frankfort, 1950 Print1924 (1950 print)Frankfort MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:62500
- 1925 Map of Mount Eden1925 (1925 print)Mount Eden MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:48000
- 1927 Map of Mount Eden1927 (1927 print)Mount Eden MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:62500
- 1951 Map of Lawrenceburg, 1961 Print1951 (1961 print)Lawrenceburg MapAnderson County, KYScale: 1:24000
Top counties near Anderson County
- Jefferson County Historical Maps
- Fayette County Historical Maps
- Kenton County Historical Maps
- Boone County Historical Maps
- Warren County Historical Maps
- Hardin County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Anderson County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Anderson County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Anderson County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Anderson County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Anderson County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Anderson County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 73 maps available specifically for Anderson County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Anderson County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Anderson County in your collection?
The oldest map of Anderson County in our collection is from 1905.
How can I download or print a map of Anderson County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.