Historical Maps of Taos County
Journey back in time with 161 historical maps of Taos County, dating from 1918 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Taos County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Taos County maps (161)
- 1918 Map of Abiquiu1918 (1918 print)Abiquiu MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:125000
- 1918 Map of Tusas1918 (1918 print)Tusas MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:125000
- 1953 Map of Ojo Caliente, 1955 Print1953 (1955 print)Ojo Caliente MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:24000
- 1953 Map of Ojo Caliente, 1957 Print1953 (1957 print)Ojo Caliente MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:24000
- 1953 Map of Ojo Caliente, 1981 Print1953 (1981 print)Ojo Caliente MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:24000
- 1953 Map of Trampas, 1955 Print1953 (1955 print)Trampas MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:24000
- 1953 Map of Trampas, 1965 Print1953 (1965 print)Trampas MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:24000
- 1953 Map of Trampas, 1975 Print1953 (1975 print)Trampas MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:24000
- 1953 Map of Truchas, 1955 Print1953 (1955 print)Truchas MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:24000
- 1953 Map of Truchas, 1963 Print1953 (1963 print)Truchas MapTaos County, NMScale: 1:24000
Top counties near Taos County
- Bernalillo County Historical Maps
- Doña Ana County Historical Maps
- Santa Fe County Historical Maps
- Sandoval County Historical Maps
- San Juan County Historical Maps
- Valencia County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Taos County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Taos County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Taos County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Taos County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Taos County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Taos County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 161 maps available specifically for Taos County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Taos County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at email@example.com. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Taos County in your collection?
The oldest map of Taos County in our collection is from 1918.
How can I download or print a map of Taos County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.