Historical Maps of Harrison County
Journey back in time with 97 historical maps of Harrison County, dating from 1901 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Harrison County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Harrison County maps (97)
- 1901 Map of Cadiz, 1954 Print1901 (1954 print)Cadiz MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1901 Map of Cadiz, 1962 Print1901 (1962 print)Cadiz MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1902 Map of Scio, 1959 Print1902 (1959 print)Scio MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1903 Map of Cadiz, 1941 Print1903 (1941 print)Cadiz MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1903 Map of Flushing, 1959 Print1903 (1959 print)Flushing MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1904 Map of Scio, 1944 Print1904 (1944 print)Scio MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1905 Map of Flushing, 1946 Print1905 (1946 print)Flushing MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1905 Map of St. Clairsville, 1942 Print1905 (1942 print)St. Clairsville MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1905 Map of St. Clairsville, 1948 Print1905 (1948 print)St. Clairsville MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
- 1909 Map of Antrim, 1960 Print1909 (1960 print)Antrim MapHarrison County, OHScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Harrison County
- Franklin County Historical Maps
- Cuyahoga County Historical Maps
- Hamilton County Historical Maps
- Summit County Historical Maps
- Montgomery County Historical Maps
- Lucas County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Harrison County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Harrison County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Harrison County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Harrison County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Harrison County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Harrison County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 97 maps available specifically for Harrison County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Harrison County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Harrison County in your collection?
The oldest map of Harrison County in our collection is from 1901.
How can I download or print a map of Harrison County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.