Historical Maps of Wabash County
Journey back in time with 67 historical maps of Wabash County, dating from 1901 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Wabash County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Wabash County maps (67)
- 1901 Map of Princeton, 1954 Print1901 (1954 print)Princeton MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1903 Map of New Harmony1903 (1903 print)New Harmony MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1903 Map of New Harmony, 1925 Print1903 (1925 print)New Harmony MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1903 Map of New Harmony, 1942 Print1903 (1942 print)New Harmony MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1903 Map of Patoka1903 (1903 print)Patoka MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:125000
- 1903 Map of Patoka, 1921 Print1903 (1921 print)Patoka MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:125000
- 1903 Map of Princeton1903 (1903 print)Princeton MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1903 Map of Princeton, 1918 Print1903 (1918 print)Princeton MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1903 Map of Princeton, 1922 Print1903 (1922 print)Princeton MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1903 Map of Princeton, 1932 Print1903 (1932 print)Princeton MapWabash County, ILScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Wabash County
- Cook County Historical Maps
- DuPage County Historical Maps
- Lake County Historical Maps
- Will County Historical Maps
- Kane County Historical Maps
- McHenry County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Wabash County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Wabash County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Wabash County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Wabash County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Wabash County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Wabash County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 67 maps available specifically for Wabash County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Wabash County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Wabash County in your collection?
The oldest map of Wabash County in our collection is from 1901.
How can I download or print a map of Wabash County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.