Historical Maps of Hamilton County
Journey back in time with 70 historical maps of Hamilton County, dating from 1905 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Hamilton County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Hamilton County maps (70)
- 1905 Map of Eldorado, 1954 Print1905 (1954 print)Eldorado MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1906 Map of Eldorado1906 (1906 print)Eldorado MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1906 Map of Eldorado, 1937 Print1906 (1937 print)Eldorado MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1908 Map of Galatia1908 (1908 print)Galatia MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1908 Map of Galatia, 1940 Print1908 (1940 print)Galatia MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1938 Map of Galatia, 1959 Print1938 (1959 print)Galatia MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1941 Map of Enfield, 1968 Print1941 (1968 print)Enfield MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1942 Map of McLeansboro, 1961 Print1942 (1961 print)McLeansboro MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1942 Map of McLeansboro, 1970 Print1942 (1970 print)McLeansboro MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
- 1944 Map of Enfield1944 (1944 print)Enfield MapHamilton County, ILScale: 1:62500
Top counties near Hamilton County
- Cook County Historical Maps
- DuPage County Historical Maps
- Lake County Historical Maps
- Will County Historical Maps
- Kane County Historical Maps
- McHenry County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Hamilton County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Hamilton County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Hamilton County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Hamilton County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Hamilton County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Hamilton County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 70 maps available specifically for Hamilton County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Hamilton County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Hamilton County in your collection?
The oldest map of Hamilton County in our collection is from 1905.
How can I download or print a map of Hamilton County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.