Historical Maps of Wabaunsee County
Journey back in time with 142 historical maps of Wabaunsee County, dating from 1885 to present day. Experience the captivating history of Wabaunsee County through detailed topographic maps, featuring cities, landmarks, and geographical changes. Explore each map deeply with our interactive high-resolution viewer and extensive library data. Begin your historical adventure now!
Wabaunsee County maps (142)
- 1885 Map of Eskridge1885 (1885 print)Eskridge MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
- 1886 Map of Junction City, 1960 Print1886 (1960 print)Junction City MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
- 1889 Map of Burlingame1889 (1889 print)Burlingame MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
- 1889 Map of Eskridge1889 (1889 print)Eskridge MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
- 1889 Map of Junction City1889 (1889 print)Junction City MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
- 1889 Map of Parkerville1889 (1889 print)Parkerville MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
- 1889 Map of Topeka1889 (1889 print)Topeka MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
- 1889 Map of Wamego1889 (1889 print)Wamego MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
- 1894 Map of Burlingame1894 (1894 print)Burlingame MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
- 1894 Map of Burlingame, 1906 Print1894 (1906 print)Burlingame MapWabaunsee County, KSScale: 1:125000
Top counties near Wabaunsee County
- Johnson County Historical Maps
- Sedgwick County Historical Maps
- Shawnee County Historical Maps
- Wyandotte County Historical Maps
- Douglas County Historical Maps
- Leavenworth County Historical Maps
Frequently asked questions about Wabaunsee County historical maps
Why are historical maps of Wabaunsee County important for research and professional purposes?
Historical maps of Wabaunsee County offer a unique perspective on the area's past, making them invaluable for environmental consultants, surveyors, legal professionals, and hobbyists alike. They are used in environmental site assessments, lot line research, and land dispute resolution.
What types of historical maps are available for Wabaunsee County?
Our diverse collection includes detailed topographic maps from the United States Geological Survey's Historical Topographic Map Collection as well as from a variety of public and private collections we've sourced, each providing a unique glimpse into Wabaunsee County's past.
What advanced features do you offer for professional use?
We offer advanced features including 3D terrain visualization, georeferencing, customizeable base maps, multi-layering capabilities, and annotation tools. These features allow for in-depth analysis, customization, and report building utilizing our historical map collection.
How can I find a specific historical map of Wabaunsee County?
Our platform has over 185,000 fully digitized and interactive maps, and 142 maps available specifically for Wabaunsee County. Users can easily filter and search by address, place, date, scale, or landmark to find the specific map they need.
How can I contribute a historical map of Wabaunsee County that's not in your collection?
We welcome contributions! If you have a map that isn't in our collection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can assist with digitizing individual maps or entire collections.
What is the oldest map of Wabaunsee County in your collection?
The oldest map of Wabaunsee County in our collection is from 1885.
How can I download or print a map of Wabaunsee County?
Every map in our collection can be freely downloaded as a high-resolution GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file. You can use this file with mapping software or print it out for personal use. For information on purchasing a custom print, please contact us at email@example.com.